Please join Community Healthcare Foundation and the 2018 CommuniTEE Golf Committee for the 27th annual CommuniTEE Golf Benefit on August 24-25, 2018, at Rock Port Golf and Country Club.
You asked, and we listened! This year, to provide you with the greatest value and convenience, our golfer packages are ALL-INCLUSIVE!! Pay one price, play golf, and have FUN as we raise funds for lifesaving technology that will benefit our patients and community!
All Inclusive Golfer Packages include:
• 1 Mulligan per Individual per 18 Holes of Golf
• 2 Long Drive Contests (1 Each Round)
• 2 Multi-Pin Hole Contests (1 Each Round)
• 2 Buy Ups (1 Each Round at the Designated Hole)
• 2 Extenda-Shots (1 Each Round at the Designated Hole)
• Tournament gifts, meals, snacks and drinks on the course
• Barbecue dinner Saturday evening on the course
• Carts: Please indicate on the registration form if you will need a cart. We still encourage everyone to bring carts as we will have a limited number of rentals available from the course.
Brats, hotdogs, and raffle tickets will be available for purchase at the course. We will also host a barbecue dinner on Saturday evening beginning at 6:30 p.m. BBQ prepared by Chris Shimmel, Holy Smokes BBQ of Rock Port.
Tee times are Friday, August 24, at 12:00 p.m. and Saturday, August 25, at 7:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. For more information and to register, please visit www.FairfaxMed.com/Golf. Organizers look forward to seeing you on the course for a great day of golf and fun in support of quality and compassionate healthcare in our community. Questions may be directed to the Office of Community Healthcare Foundation at (660) 686-2350 or email@example.com.