The Beta Zeta Chapter of Delta Kappa Gamma Society International wants to encourage young women in our area to enter the field of education. Therefore, a grant in the amount of approximately $500 will be awarded for use in the fall of 2019.
In order to qualify for consideration, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be a female
• Must be a graduate or the spouse of a graduate of a high school in Atchison, Holt, or Nodaway counties in Missouri
• Must have a declared major in Education
• Must currently have a grade point average of 2.5 or above
• Must apply in the spring of the year before you student teach
• All applications must be postmarked by April 6, 2019.
To request an application please contact: Jayne Martin, 28289 State Hwy TT, Tarkio, MO 64491; email address – email@example.com.