The Atchison County Development Corporation (ACDC) board met November 17, 2021. Present were: Bob Alldredge, Lori Seymour, Craig Corken, W.C. Farmer, and Jill Davis, board members; Monica Bailey, director; and Carol Clark, administrative assistant.
Board members approved the minutes of the October meeting.
They also approved the October financials as presented.
• Careers on Wheels for Freshmen was held on Friday, October 15. A dozen businesses participated.
• #ShopAC is scheduled for Thursday, November 18. Radio advertising with three regional stations has been added this year to try to bring in more shoppers from outside of Atchison County.
• Youth Professionalism Workshop for Juniors will be held Monday, November 22, at the Tarkio Activity Center.
• Heather Pemberton, CPA, conducted the annual financial oversight review and found no glaring issues.
• Due to significant changes to several line items this year, Bailey presented an updated and more accurate budget. The amended 2021 budget was approved as presented.
• Bailey presented a draft of the 2021 budget. It was approved as presented.
• Board members voted unanimously to move into executive session.
The meeting returned to regular session and adjourned.